(Street Art Photo by sterlinglanier Lanier on Unsplash)
I agreed to do an interview with surreal-expressionist painter Francisco Bravo Cabrera of JazzArt en Valencia, a resident artist in Valencia, Spain, and owner of Omnia Caelum Studios. I've known Francisco for a while now, and he is a passionate artist, writer, poet, and musician who once worked as a police officer in Miami, Florida, USA.
Here's my answer to his first question:
- Who are your major literary/artistic references?
Depending on what I'm writing, my major influences have been H.P. Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, the Bronte sisters, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Thomas Hardy, and the great Russian writers.
Please click HERE to read the rest of the interview.
In 2022, I featured Francisco and his art on my blog. To learn more about him, click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by! Look for my new release, Lunar Gazing Haiku (Ebook only), coming in June!
Dawn Pisturino
Author, Ariel's Song: Published Poems, 1987 – 2023
Author of the Month for March 2024 on Spillwords Press
Co-Author, Petals of Haiku: An Anthology
Co-Author, Hidden in Childhood: A Poetry Anthology
Co-Author, 2023 Arizona Literary Magazine
Co-Author, Wounds I Healed: The Poetry of Strong Women
Official Author Website: www.dawnpisturino.org
No comments:
Post a Comment