Twisting ṫ̶̟̄ę̸̘̈̆n̴͎̒̆d̸̡̆ṝ̸̼i̸̺̽͌l̴̻͇͐s̵̲͊ of rot choke their way through the dilapidated space, scouring for any trace of life to s̶̱̭̾a̵̤͆p̶͓̟̒ and d̵̘̈́ṟ̶̯̂̆ą̷́͜i̷̫̇̔͜n̷̲̣̈́̃. Hungering fingers of ḏ̷̢͝ë̵̤́̂c̶̩̐͒͜ȃ̵̘y̵̰͍̋͐, curl with a wretched grasp, s̷̫̑͝i̵͑̾ͅp̶͕̳̆̆h̶̼͑̀o̷̬̚n̶͎̓ͅȋ̵̥̰̓n̸̼̔͋ĝ̵̢̛̹ all vibrancy from their clutches. Hungering awareness searches with frantic vigour, lusting over life, and the chance to c̷̡̦̊o̵̤̟͝n̵̩͐̓s̴̖̙͆ụ̶͓́m̸̪̏̍ë̸̲̭́́ it's light. The necrotic s̴̟̅̂h̴͚̘̋͒r̵̮̄ǫ̷̙̉̋ȗ̶̡̆d̷́͜ creeps it's way through the endless abyss, s̸͚̍̐w̷̲͗͜a̸̞̘̓l̴̡̩̕l̶͉͚̓ơ̵̫ẇ̷̩̘i̷̺̜͋n̶̢̝̄̓g̷̪͐͆ all to fall prey to it's waltzing path...

T̸o̸ ̷s̵c̴r̸a̵w̴l̵ ̵w̴i̶t̴h̷ ̵m̷y̷ ̴h̴a̵n̷d̵s̶ ̶a̶n̵y̷ ̸g̵l̵i̴m̵p̷s̵e̸ ̷o̵f̶ ̸a̴ ̷r̵e̸a̴l̶i̸t̶y̶ ̸w̸o̷u̵l̴d̶ ̴b̵e̶ ̵p̵r̵o̷f̷a̷n̷e̸.̶.̷.̵

The further I look, the more convoluted the answers become. Clarity seems to be continuously wrestled from itself, a never ending spiral of uncovery and discovery. My true self merely an observation by a more true self, being obsvered by yet again a self more true. Each layer, the deeper I go tingles my flesh, causing further sensations to observe through; it grows more dofficult to focus, the tingling is... O̸͍͚̿t̵͙̓h̷̯̳̓͝e̴̥̕r̷͕͇̀w̶͈̾o̷̟̖̅r̶͍̀l̵̰̆̊d̸̹̒̅l̵͓̍̓ỵ̷͈́.̸̮͎̀͘.̸̻̤́.̴̭̠̆̈́

"It is far more easy to dance in an open field, than on a busy street."

This new reality that has been enlightened onto me, seems almost impossible to properly articulate, however attempting I am. Religion is a guide/map on how to realize the True-self (God-self) and how to translate the reflected metaphors of the self, in order to see the truth as Synchronicity or Sadhana. All of the practices/texts/rituals are lubrication to either bring your awareness to your true inner connected identity, or to the divine feminine energy which will nurture your trauma until you are ready to leap into your True self. The realization of God and the projection of God (worship/devotion) are opposites, which loop, like, light/dark or life/death. They imply each other, and lead to each other, they seem different, but really they are two sides of one another.

Losing ones self in devotion is one method to purification. However, purity does not imply perfection. Purity is merely an idea, a path/face to truth. Order and Chaos are the same, only separated by perception.

Progress towards deeper Self realization can be obtained more rapidly with the aide of devotion and religious/spiritual practice. The forms which this can take, are present in everything with do, from doing art, to working with nature, to performing dance...

Ego is simply the Self projected through a preset presentation/expression. The path is just as vibrant and alive everywhere, simply dressed in different clothes, with unique vocabulary. Ego is like a toy one has chosen to play with. Useful or not is determined by the user. Sharing can be a good way to enjoy more and help others enjoy more.


Forward, always moving forward. Speed; increasing ever more. A-U-M The power of the Creator coming through us, returning the light of Heavan to the waters of the Earth. Reflect upon us your divine Glory, oh Holy ghost, bring about the rise of Heavan, oh Holy ghost, resurrect thy Father, return thy love to thy Mother. Raise now, like children in the womb our planet, our home, our very being. Reunite thee with the pure truth and intensity of your splendor. Dear Father, come and show how it must be to cleanse and heal our Mother. Unite us as one in your Grace and your Guidance. Melt us of our ignorance with your ferocity and ripen our Hearts like fruit for your Plunder. Melt me in your Heart. Dissolve me onto your Mind. Act through me your Divine Will. Take me into your arms dear Father, take me home to our Mother. Let us return the Divine eye and act out the Divine play. I am yours, forever more, my Body service, my Mind a method, my Heart, yours to shine fourth from. Holy Mother, Holy Father, Holy Spirit.

Eyes wet, Heart burning brightly; I shine in your Light, in Christ I pray - Amen

Our Father One, Our Mother One, Our Life One; in You I rest, and in 'I' You reside. My Heart, Your home, Your Heart, my sanctuary. In Your name I pray, my service is your grace. My Love of Christ We are One. Thy body endless, through each of us you act. Your Holy prayers, our very breath. My Love, My Christ, we are HE. HE is within Us as We are in HIM. Thy true Nature beyond all forms and dualities, thy true service through all action. Thy true name be many, as to honor the faces of many, in the names I pray : Krishna, Kali, Christ, Shiva, Durga, Ganesh, Buddha, Hekate, Odin...

Forever more You reside within, Your many faces shinning through all of Reality; Father, Mother, Child. All is One in Your Grace, in Your Glory. In all names I pray, with love of Christ - Amen.

Vacuum me to your s̵̫͛l̷̠̈́ả̸̩u̸͔̚g̷̮̓ḧ̵̻́t̸̯͋e̵̺͌r̴̝͝ when you are ready; so we may exchange roles and play it over again. Ten thousand eyes and still blind are we to our Glory, every one in one and no one separate, only different truths to the same great players. In the end, Love is all there is, no matter the expression, Love is always the center.

K̶̲͝i̴̞̎l̵̪̑l̴̮̆ ̶̨͊ ̸̙̊ ̸̹͆ ̷̟̐ ̸͕͑ ̵̞͗ ̷͈̐ ̷͖͠ ̸̱̾ ̶͙͝ ̵̬̕ ̴͉̈́ ̵͚̑ ̴̦̌ ̵͚̌Ṛ̸̐e̴̻͐l̸̩̿e̵̤̓ḁ̴̿s̷̠͝e̵̡͊ ̶̰̈
̴̦͒M̶̞̾a̴̾͜i̸̟͌m̴̮͌ ̶̡͆ ̴̬̔ ̵͈̓ ̴̖̾ ̴͚̄ ̷͇̊ ̶̲̕ ̶̼̊ ̸̙͝ ̵̀ͅ ̶͔́T̵̡̕e̵͍͑a̸̖̔c̷͇̋h̶̰̆
̷̱̒Ṯ̸̚ő̸͙r̶̙̚t̷͕̑ü̵͕ŗ̴̌e̸̙̓ ̴̱̍ ̶͙͝ ̵͇̄ ̵͕̾ ̵̭̌ ̷͐͜ ̶̫͛ ̴̖̇S̶̝̔t̸̓͜ũ̴̗d̴̨̔y̵̤̅
̴̠̍B̶̩̈́u̵͍͑r̶̗̂n̷̠͗ ̴͖̊ ̵͓̀ ̴̨̚ ̸͉̐ ̴̳͝ ̶̮͆ ̶̲͑ ̶͔͝ ̴̥̾ ̶̛͙ ̵̮̋ ̶̱̽C̶̟̊l̷̯͊e̷̅͜a̵̭̚n̴̈́ͅs̷͈̊ȇ̶͇
̵̡͊S̸̗̍l̸̢͋ä̵̲́u̷̒ͅğ̴̨h̴̢͌t̴̫̎e̷͙̕r̵̺͝ ̴͚͘ ̴̠͝ ̵̫́ ̸͚̄P̶̫̚ǘ̴̢r̴̥͆ǐ̶̯f̴̞̀y
̶̲̈́H̷̜́a̸͖̒t̵͇͛è̴̲ ̸̤̌ ̶̄͜ ̴̬͐ ̶͚͂ ̷̼̈́ ̶̳̿ ̵͖͒ ̵̒͜ ̷̗͑ ̷͙͂ ̵̡̕ ̴̳͌ ̷͙͊L̷̈́͜ö̸̳v̷̰̽e̵̖͛

It really is ALL the SAME
THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS IS BUT THE OTHER HALF OF THE CHAMPION OF LIGHT.
The Holy fire is as bright as the the endless Darkness. Never able to be put out, either one, as all is one and the same.
YIN/YANG
SUN/MOON
HA/THA
RA/MA
AU/M...
Swapping powers to fulfills roles, my greatest Teacher, my biggest Rival. Living shadows all around, true oneness is found within. We are ONE. I am YOU
YOU are ME
ALL IS ONE, ONE IS ALL

Do not get lost in Wonder. Whether it be past or future thought, they are wondering. Any present plans made "just in case", is you wondering is it not?

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more